Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Monday Run to Rite Aid

So, I made my usual run to Rite Aid on Monday, although I have not been too overly excited with Rite Aid's ads the past few weeks.    But, I made the trip anyway because I had a $10 +UP Rewards coupon that was going to expire, so I needed to use it. 




I bought 2 Tylenol Precise Heat Patches, 1 Samy Fat Foam Hair Coloring, 2 Raspberry Lemonade candles, and a pack of Peanut M&M's.  Here is the breakdown:

The Tylenol Patches were on sale for $4.99, I had a coupon for $3 off, so I paid $1.99 for each. 
The Samy Fat Foam hair color was on sale for $8.99, I had a $3 off coupon making it $5.99.  I paid $5.99, but received a $5 +UP Reward, so it was like I paid $0.99 for it.

The candles were on clearance at 75% off, so I paid $1.49 for each.

I paid $1.00 for the M&M's because I needed something to take my total to at least $10.

So, retail value was $41.12, total before coupon $22.95, minus $12.00 in coupons, equals $10.95, used the $10 +UP Rewards that I had, paying only $0.95 or my entire order (98% savings), plus I got another $5 +UP Rewards on my receipt.  So you can think of it as Rite Aid PAID me $4.05 to take their merchandise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment