Monday, October 3, 2011

So, the Sales Associate at Rite Aid was not a happy camper this morning...

Okay, so I totally ROCKED Rite Aid this morning!  What an awesome ad this week (paired with awesome coupons, of course)!!! Everything that I purchased today can be found in my previous post including all the links for any internet coupons!


So here is what I bought today:



The above included all of this Cover Girl make-up, which was all absolutely FREE for me today!!

It took me 4 transactions and Nancy, the sales associate, wasn't too pleased with me when it was all said and done, and I think that a guy may have left the store because he was waiting too long.  And I think that Nancy was also a little upset because I told the lady behind me that she should see if she had the awesome Cover Girl coupon because then her make-up would be free!  So she left her stuff on the counter, and went to her car to find the coupon!  :o)  I was pleased I was saving the girl $8, Nancy was not pleased.  Ha!

Here's the breakdown:

Transaction #1:
1 Scope Mouthwash, 1 Pert Plus Shampoo, 2 CG Shimmer Lip Gloss, 4 CG Concealer, 2 CG Eye Shadows. 

Total Retail - $54.80 - $36.50 in coupons - $6.00 UPR = $0.66 OOP and received $14.50 in UPR.

Transaction #2:
1 NoNonsense Tights, 2 Ricola Cough Drops, 4 Bubble Knee Highs, 2 CG Lip Shimmer, 4 CG Mascarea, 2 CG Eyeliner

Total Retail - $59.29 - $34.50 in coupons - $6.50 UPR = $1.81 OOP and received $3.00 in UPR.

Transaction #3:
2 Dove Hair Conditioner, 1 Colgate Sensative Toothpaste, 4 CG Lipsticks, 2 CG Eyeliners, 2 CG Blush

Total Retail - $59.79 - $38.50 in coupons - $4.00 UPR = $1.61 OOP and received $2.50 in UPR.

Transaction #4:
2 Gillette Body Washe, 1 Pumpkin Spice Candle

Total Retail - $11.58 - $4.00 in coupons - $2.50 UPR = $2.12 OOP and received $2.00 in UPR.


So, overall, I got merchandise with a retail cost of $185.46.  I paid $6.20 OOP, and left my final transaction with $12.00 in UPR.  So, in the reality we call couponing, Rite Aid paid me $5.80 to take almost $200 worth of merchandise!  Maybe Nancy was jealous, but that is what I call an awesome day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment