Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm back...and it feels great!!!!!

I'm back and better than ever! Well, not really better than ever, but I am still feeling awesome. Now that I am feeling that I got my game back, I loaded up Baby Boy and we headed to Giant Eagle this morning after we dropped the other 4 off at school! And we had an awesome time! We purchased $84.21 worth or groceries and paid $10.05. We also received a coupon for 70 bonus box tops for or elementary school (so if you get that coupon and won't use it, send it my way! :o) )!!!! Now most of my savings was due to the fact that I had coupons worth $11 off my next shopping order from some deals a few weeks back, but they are still some great savings this week:




Pepsi cubes are 4 for $20 (Don't want that many, Walmart will price match at $5 a cube!)

Totinos Pizza Rolls 10 for $1 - did you print the $.40 off 2 coupon from coupons.com
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13903&nid=10&zid=xh20- if yes then thet are $.60 a box

Green Giant Boxed Vegetables -
http://www.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MKRU3JAAR6CCY - this coupons gives you $.80 off four making them $.60 a box

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks are 5 for $10 - everyone has these coupons, right, they are in the paper like every other week, I bought 4 boxes today for $1.20 a box.



Buying 4 BC Fruit Roll Ups and 8 Totinos Pizza Rolls gave me the 12 items I needed to get the 70 box tops!



Other notes:

Oral B toothbrush $1.50 - $1.00 off 1 Oral B toothbrush in P&G makes them $.50

Kool Aid is 20 for $2.50 (great deal without a coupon)





These are the things that sparked my interest! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment